Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow. I thought i was going to miss this compltely. Awesome that its 24h! I guess I'll start pounding the site now. Haha

Wow. I thought i was going to miss this compltely. Awesome that its 24h! I guess I'll start pounding the site now. Haha
Welcome to the fun! Treat these guys well and they'll give you every opportunity to buy some sweet treats!
Chris, now that CC is back, ask them about the M. setosa issue you had. I'm sure they can clarify what's going on.
and ur wife will snag them out from under them lol
CC - fyi the setosa still shows available and I think someone was looking at getting it... may need to check it and Tenuis #22 - i think there's order issues with both
She can barely keep her eyes open anymore...lol.
but atleast its almost 2 am here lolThey just posted two more pages under the coffee break banner........
They just posted two more pages under the coffee break banner........
doesnt show that here :\
Todd and Brett, this has been such a blast! I'm afraid I'm not going to make it much longer. Angie may end up on her own in a few minutes...though I'm convinced she can hold her own...lol
Thanks for the fun Cherry Corals!!

