Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Wow. I thought i was going to miss this compltely. Awesome that its 24h! I guess I'll start pounding the site now. Haha

Welcome to the fun! Treat these guys well and they'll give you every opportunity to buy some sweet treats! Also make sure you have an account and are signed in at www.cherrycorals.com
 
Chris, now that CC is back, ask them about the M. setosa issue you had. I'm sure they can clarify what's going on.

CC - fyi the setosa still shows available and I think someone was looking at getting it... may need to check it and Tenuis #22 - i think there's order issues with both
 
CC - fyi the setosa still shows available and I think someone was looking at getting it... may need to check it and Tenuis #22 - i think there's order issues with both

Chris, you may wanna add that you believe you've purchased them both...lol
 
Todd and Brett, this has been such a blast! I'm afraid I'm not going to make it much longer. Angie may end up on her own in a few minutes...though I'm convinced she can hold her own...lol

Thanks for the fun Cherry Corals!!
 
Todd and Brett, this has been such a blast! I'm afraid I'm not going to make it much longer. Angie may end up on her own in a few minutes...though I'm convinced she can hold her own...lol

Thanks for the fun Cherry Corals!!

I definitely agree, this has been awesome! my 1st live sale, but certainly wont be my last... unless u never do another one anyway lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top