Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i guess im about to be out...not sleep but tired of sitting and staring at my computer...been here since my Post #1
Absolutely notis there a better time? lol
i guess im about to be out...not sleep but tired of sitting and staring at my computer...been here since my Post #1
I have three but that because the wife thinks thats enough . Thats just the ones that are set up. I have another 5 tanks sitting emptyyeah I have a 2nd but its a nano that I keep extras of my sticks in for incase situations like when I recently lost all my sps cuz of a stupid skimmer pump frying and nothing catching it... took me 2 days of smelling plastic melting before I figured out it was coming through the venturi... still dont know how it didnt catch fire or something... never puffed smoke out, just the smell which made it harder to find
is it tiger stripe or tiger blood acanthophyllia?
I have three but that because the wife thinks thats enough . Thats just the ones that are set up. I have another 5 tanks sitting empty
whyyy did i second guess myself on the tiger! grrrrr now i want it!
if its still there pull the trigger man!
Its gone.if its still there pull the trigger man!
Im posting just to stay awake but would like to check out this Malibu Blasto , Would go with my 74 malibu in garage .im up...not going to bed but tired of starring at my computer and sitting in the same spot...your posting for a good reason...im just waiting for the Malibu blasto.
Im posting just to stay awake but would like to check out this Malibu Blasto , Would go with my 74 malibu in garage .

