Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Lucky Leprechaun Mushroom $30

Acans173_zps17e5f9d4.jpg


Original Mummy Eye Chalice $100

CHE_6864_zps1cea876d.jpg


Lava Flow $60

CHE_6867_zps859f4e90.jpg


Flames From Hell Leptastrea $30

CHE_6891_zps3dad88c3.jpg


Pink Eye Vice Zoa $10

CHE_6927_zpsc99ea6ff.jpg


Tiger Stripe Blood Acanthophyllia $300

Live-Sale-Colonies030_zpsced4d9a8.jpg
 
Last edited:
yeah I have a 2nd but its a nano that I keep extras of my sticks in for incase situations like when I recently lost all my sps cuz of a stupid skimmer pump frying and nothing catching it... took me 2 days of smelling plastic melting before I figured out it was coming through the venturi... still dont know how it didnt catch fire or something... never puffed smoke out, just the smell which made it harder to find
I have three but that because the wife thinks thats enough . Thats just the ones that are set up. I have another 5 tanks sitting empty
 
im up...not going to bed but tired of starring at my computer and sitting in the same spot...your posting for a good reason...im just waiting for the Malibu blasto.
 
I have three but that because the wife thinks thats enough . Thats just the ones that are set up. I have another 5 tanks sitting empty

sweet what sizes? do you have any other angels besides the blueface?

I have a 180, 14g nano set up.... then a 30g cube I was using as a fuge but now that sc seems to have disappeared I may just turn that into a frag tank lol.... then a 65 or 70g sitting that I was going to set up and take down the 180... but maybe I will keep it up if it don't sell :\
 
im up...not going to bed but tired of starring at my computer and sitting in the same spot...your posting for a good reason...im just waiting for the Malibu blasto.
Im posting just to stay awake but would like to check out this Malibu Blasto , Would go with my 74 malibu in garage .
 
i've got a few tanks i've got a 180 that i'm waiting on since my 180 corner kinda exploded...i've got a 75 and a 12 setup with a 60 rimless all softies tank that i use to put in my customers and buddies tanks...works out nicely
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top