Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

never downgrade unless you have to lol


I planned it to support my wifes career and desire to be home with our son more. While not really a required have to kinda thing, being home with him more would mean alot to both of us and I would like to support her and that goal ;) So I lose a fish room and bigger tank for a little while, we all gain a lifetime of memories with him.... yeah Id say its worth it
 
I planned it to support my wifes career and desire to be home with our son more. While not really a required have to kinda thing, being home with him more would mean alot to both of us and I would like to support her and that goal ;) So I lose a fish room and bigger tank for a little while, we all gain a lifetime of memories with him.... yeah Id say its worth it

Defenitly
 
Gold Coast Acan $120

Acans058_zps47086dff.jpg


Sweet Blue Carduus $100

Acropora-Frags077_zpsaf23394b.jpg


Raspberry Lemonade Milli $40

Acropora-Frags069_zps996de5a0.jpg


CC Blue Tort $40

Acropora-Frags046_zps70826eb9.jpg


Uber Green Kimbeensis $30

Acropora-Frags029_zpsf3e21179.jpg
 
SC, Chort.....what's up...

Get any goodies yet?

no, they all kept flyin quick or weren't what I was looking for... its all good tho I need to get out to the warehouse and take a look sometime soon w/o all the quick paypal users lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top