May just turn in . I know i am not going to get any $6 items and thinking the scolly is just a dream.
dreams can come true tho lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
May just turn in . I know i am not going to get any $6 items and thinking the scolly is just a dream.
ya so that means you should hit the hay lolyeah u did get enough sleep for both of us huh lol
Good night RabidI'm outta here...you guys play nice and good luck to all. Thanks CC crew, good job
Rabid out
dreams can come true tho lol
Very nice . Had one for awhile then got to be a bully and sold to another friend of mine.6" passer
never downgrade unless you have to lol
So I lose a fish room and bigger tank for a little while, we all gain a lifetime of memories with him.... yeah Id say its worth itVery nice . Had one for awhile then got to be a bully and sold to another friend of mine.
ya so that means you should hit the hay lol
I planned it to support my wifes career and desire to be home with our son more. While not really a required have to kinda thing, being home with him more would mean alot to both of us and I would like to support her and that goalSo I lose a fish room and bigger tank for a little while, we all gain a lifetime of memories with him.... yeah Id say its worth it
nope, Im not goin anywhere soon lol
Very nice . Had one for awhile then got to be a bully and sold to another friend of mine.
SC, Chort.....what's up...
Get any goodies yet?
SC, Chort.....what's up...
Get any goodies yet?
Cherry are there any more of the Sun God chalices left? I saw one early but haven't seen a frag since
You know you want to lol

