Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't etheir lol
ya I would normally think that would be 75-100especially for that size
Hawkins is sick price
do u even have a tank running lol
been a few of em at a great deal
I have 2 a 40 breeder and a 75 sps
in my 40 I can'tu dont have no sps tank u said u couldnt keep em alive earlier lol
180 is not to bad . like i said before I only have a 125 with two adult angels .
u dont have no sps tank u said u couldnt keep em alive earlier lol
in my 40 I can't
yeah that would be rough im sure
Are you really not going for the light?
wanting a rainbow scally , yellows and pinks mainly
water is not clean enough because I use it as my chalice tanky not?

