Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cool. Have all the Frags now been listed?
19!!!! Holy smokes! I knew she was snagging acro's but I had no idea you guys got that many, congrats!
Since some are posting what they've ended up with, I'll recap our adventures...
Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I made it too hour 17, I think. We'd set personal daily limits on our Paypal Debit Cards, in advance and I'm sure glad we did.
Angie spend all 17 hours snagging corals right and left, bringing home a total of 19 corals!
Now I'm back to watch the finale!!
Yessss! Cherry Corals is out... off to get some sleep!
If anyone has any questions, please email us at [email protected]. We will post a thread monday morning with local pick up times and you can also schedule your ship out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
OMG Almost pulled the trigger on this beauty ... luckily i cleaned my glasses before i hit continue. Try explaining that one to the wife !This thread needs some color!
![]()
WOW! Congrats!!!!No Candy Apple Red's to be found either. I saw them sitting there...first out of stock, so I thought I got them, then with a "1" so I figured you threw up another...can you help me to confirm if I got the CAR's or not. I am so confused.
And, BTW...Tokyo Sunrise...SUPER DUPER SICK!!! coming to a tank in my town...in my house. Woo Hoo!!
Hopefully we can get something we "need" this last hour![]()
and Acans
and Chalices
and Zoanthids...lol
I'll try to get her to post up a list...

Thanks to all for participating and supporting our company!!!

