Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

What a great sale! I'm (sort of) glad this only happens occasionally for my wallet and for my beauty rest, though!
 
Cool. Have all the Frags now been listed?

Yessss! Cherry Corals is out... off to get some sleep!

If anyone has any questions, please email us at [email protected]. We will post a thread monday morning with local pick up times and you can also schedule your ship out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
 
Since some are posting what they've ended up with, I'll recap our adventures...

Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I made it too hour 17, I think. We'd set personal daily limits on our Paypal Debit Cards, in advance and I'm sure glad we did.

Angie spend all 17 hours snagging corals right and left, bringing home a total of 19 corals!

Now I'm back to watch the finale!!

Holy Cow!! thats awesome! good score!
 

Yessss! Cherry Corals is out... off to get some sleep!

If anyone has any questions, please email us at [email protected]. We will post a thread monday morning with local pick up times and you can also schedule your ship out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

G'night you two!! Sleep well and Sleep long! Thanks for all the fun and the beautiful box of cherries we'll be receiving!
 
Acro-is the tokyo tart and tokyo tart 2.0 the the same, I got the 2.0 from you guys but not sure if they are the same

Sorrry, I am not sure of your name (my bad) only ""Acro76"
 
This thread needs some color!

Pinstripeperfection210_zps0e0b9ccd.jpg
OMG Almost pulled the trigger on this beauty ... luckily i cleaned my glasses before i hit continue. Try explaining that one to the wife !
 
No Candy Apple Red's to be found either. I saw them sitting there...first out of stock, so I thought I got them, then with a "1" so I figured you threw up another...can you help me to confirm if I got the CAR's or not. I am so confused.

And, BTW...Tokyo Sunrise...SUPER DUPER SICK!!! coming to a tank in my town...in my house. Woo Hoo!!
WOW! Congrats!!!!
 
Awesome job Todd Brett and the CC crew! I hope everyone had as much fun as i did throughout this massive event! Thanks again Cherry Corals!
 
In case some aren't aware...

You'll notice the banners for the 23rd and 24th hour and then you'll notice 7 pages below those banners. Within those 7 pages you'll probably find lots of unsold goodies from previous hours.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top