**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I'm in the same boat haha. I forgot one of my wife's family Christmas is Saturday. I'm hoping it doesn't run too long. It's our first Christmas married so I can't skip it lol.

This implies you think you can skip future Xmas's with your wife's family but I promise you that will not be the case.
 
This implies you think you can skip future Xmas's with your wife's family but I promise you that will not be the case.
Truer words were never spoken. Reminds me of what a friend's father told me the day before I got married, "You will think I'm joking, but I'm not. You can never be right again after today and you can't win any arguments. The cost greatly outweighs the benefit. It's not worth it, ever."
 
Last edited:
Hello Yello

but with "a" instead of "o"
CEC05ABD-4D40-4407-9A0D-20D6C70A096C.gif
 
Truer words were never spoken. Reminds me of what a friend's father told me the day before I got married, "You will think I'm joking, but I'm not. You can never be right again after today and you can't win any arguments. The cost greatly outweighs the benefit. It's not worth it, ever."
Haha I heard other guys tell me that all the time before I got married. That’s a personality thing, not a gender thing. My wife or I will be the first to admit to each other if we are wrong. That’s what adults do.
 
This could be bad. Depression coral shopping…just lost a close friend to cancer. Time to add some color in my life in their memory.
 
Super excited for this one!
 
This could be bad. Depression coral shopping…just lost a close friend to cancer. Time to add some color in my life in their memory.
Sorry for your loss. Hope you find some comfort in memorial corals
 
We would like to share a few details about our systems, please consider this info before purchasing.

This live sale doesnt ship until the new year!!!

#1 We keep our DKH at 8-8.5, salinity is 1.026, and our temps are between 75&76.

#2 If its a coral other than an Acropora then the PAR will be between 100-150 we have great success here and see no need to blast them beyond that. Can you achieve better results in higher light? You never know but if you want to try, please acclimate slowly. Acro PAR values are between 250-400

#3 Photos of everything except Acro are taken under ATI Blue Plus, ATI Aquablue Special, and Reef Brite blues. Acro are taken under Radions using the 20k temp.

#4 All zoas & acro are on 1/2" plugs, pretty much everything else is on 1 1/4". We include standard 1/2" egg crate in every photo so you can gauge size.

#5 We don't label bags during our live events, we are just a two man crew here. We will include an invoice with all your purchases combined and checked off in your box. If you have trouble identifying any coral, please consult the WYSIWYG photos on the site or email us photos.

#6 We use the best shipping materials available to us, 1 1/2" Styrofoam boxes and 40 hour heat packs. We use a good amount of water with the coral in a cute little protective cup to avoid damage from bouncing around in a bag.

#7 Although we believe our corals to be free of pests we still suggest doing quick dips in your product of choice. We dip literally everything and keep corals in a QT until we are 100% sure we aren't introducing anything that will make our lives miserable. Reef Primer by Polyp Lab is our favorite as it gets the job done and is fairly gentle (I may have accidentally left coral in Reef Primer overnight a couple of times and it didn't kill them).

We hope everyone has a good time and scores some super sweet deals!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top