**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Come in before the 3rd!

So much will be going out that week that we won't be doing local pickups.
Do we need to contact someone about arranging local pickup before the sale starts or will their be an option with our first purchase?

Looking forward to absolutely ignoring my budget for this over the next couple of days!
 
I swe
ABOUT A DAY LEFT TO ENTER TO WIN A $100 CHERRY CORALS GIFT CARD!!!

5DA457D5-BF5C-4164-9E8C-8D9CEBAA4A05.gif
One of these days I may make a Facebook just to enter contests haha. $100 in live sale frags would be pretty awesome!
 
Do we need to contact someone about arranging local pickup before the sale starts or will their be an option with our first purchase?

Looking forward to absolutely ignoring my budget for this over the next couple of days!

Just text us or email us the morning that you would like to visit, keeping in mind the days and hours that we will be doing pickups.

Good luck!
 
I swe

One of these days I may make a Facebook just to enter contests haha. $100 in live sale frags would be pretty awesome!
I deleted mine about six years ago but I made a fake one just so my cousin could give me coins on a golf game haha
 
I deleted mine about six years ago but I made a fake one just so my cousin could give me coins on a golf game haha
Haha that's awesome.

I deleted mine several years ago as well. Lots of contests require them it seems so it's tempting to make on just for my tanks.
 
STICKS STICKS STICKS!!! Show us the STICKS!
 
Haha that's awesome.

I deleted mine several years ago as well. Lots of contests require them it seems so it's tempting to make on just for my tanks.
Yeah I hear ya. I just made up a name. I rarely even open it up and I only ever open it to check something out.
 
There are multiples of almost everything so it shouldn't be too terrible scoring Cherries.
Well I managed to successfully get logged in and double check my payment info without accidentally buying something. This sale is already going better for me then last time haha.
 
Blast ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

z596.jpg
z598.jpg
z602.jpg
z605.jpg
z609.jpg
z621.jpg
I'm ready, and those are some gorgeous blastos. I'm sure some of my blastos came from you guys....I have 5. One is about the size of a baseball!
 
I'm ready, and those are some gorgeous blastos. I'm sure some of my blastos came from you guys....I have 5. One is about the size of a baseball!
Wow that's awesome! How long has it been growing? I think I have three different blastos from them. They are all doing great!
 
banner.jpg


​
Hello, everyone! For those that don't know me, I'm Cody and I will be the Game Master for this sale!

I have lots of goodies to give away throughout the entire sale! But first, I have a couple rules:


1) You must purchase a coral during the sale to be eligible for a prize.

2) One prize per person. No prize swapping this sale.

3) If you win one of my games, then pm @CherryCorals with your name, email, order number and the prize that you won.

4) In the event of a dispute, I (CodyBot) has the final say on the verdict.



Now that that's out of the way, let's get started with a game shortly!
 
NEW GAME
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

​


It's time we find out if you've been naughty or nice! I have five gifts wrapped up. Four of them are filled with coal, and one has a wonderful prize! Your job is easy: guess which one has the prize! Those that guess correctly will be put into a raffle to pick the winner. And what's the prize, you ask? An Aquavitro Division 250 Protein Skimmer!!!

The game ends at the beginning of the sale, and the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be counted.

Good luck!
 
Wow that's awesome! How long has it been growing? I think I have three different blastos from them. They are all doing great!
That's so nice to hear! About 2 years. For some reason, blastos love my tank...and I love them!
 
NEW GAME
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

​


It's time we find out if you've been naughty or nice! I have five gifts wrapped up. Four of them are filled with coal, and one has a wonderful prize! Your job is easy: guess which one has the prize! Those that guess correctly will be put into a raffle to pick the winner. And what's the prize, you ask? An Aquavitro Division 250 Protein Skimmer!!!

The game ends at the beginning of the sale, and the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be counted.

Good luck!
Box 5
 
1. Liked
2. Marked interested but definitely going and shared
3. Signed up for email (thought I already was)
4. Done
5. Done
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top