**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

banner.jpg


​
Hello, everyone! For those that don't know me, I'm Cody and I will be the Game Master for this sale!

I have lots of goodies to give away throughout the entire sale! But first, I have a couple rules:



1) You must purchase a coral during the sale to be eligible for a prize.

2) One prize per person. No prize swapping this sale.

3) If you win one of my games, then pm @CherryCorals with your name, email, order number and the prize that you won.

4) In the event of a dispute, I (CodyBot) has the final say on the verdict.



Now that that's out of the way, let's get started with a game shortly!
My water change bucket has CC stickers slapped all over it, and I want the Santa sleigh picture in a sticker!!
 
@CodyBot In lieu of no prize swapping can you tell us what some of the prizes will be?
 
@CodyBot In lieu of no prize swapping can you tell us what some of the prizes will be?
Seachem Packs
Polyp Lab packs
2 Little Fishes Two Part Packs
Aquavitro Sentia Dose
Aquavitro Protein Skimmer
ESV salt 50 Gallon Mix
ESV B Ionic 2-Part
ORA Coral Posters (5 really cool ones!)
T-Shirts
 
NEW GAME
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

​


It's time we find out if you've been naughty or nice! I have five gifts wrapped up. Four of them are filled with coal, and one has a wonderful prize! Your job is easy: guess which one has the prize! Those that guess correctly will be put into a raffle to pick the winner. And what's the prize, you ask? An Aquavitro Division 250 Protein Skimmer!!!

The game ends at the beginning of the sale, and the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be counted.


Good luck!
I pick number 5!
 
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

​


It's time we find out if you've been naughty or nice! I have five gifts wrapped up. Four of them are filled with coal, and one has a wonderful prize! Your job is easy: guess which one has the prize! Those that guess correctly will be put into a raffle to pick the winner. And what's the prize, you ask? An Aquavitro Division 250 Protein Skimmer!!!

The game ends at the beginning of the sale, and the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be counted.


Good luck!
 
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

​


It's time we find out if you've been naughty or nice! I have five gifts wrapped up. Four of them are filled with coal, and one has a wonderful prize! Your job is easy: guess which one has the prize! Those that guess correctly will be put into a raffle to pick the winner. And what's the prize, you ask? An Aquavitro Division 250 Protein Skimmer!!!

The game ends at the beginning of the sale, and the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be counted.


Good luck!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top