Eightline Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus octotaenia)

:bigsmile:

003copy-2.jpg

I see these guys in my future. ;)
 
Quit teasing me with the earlei pics Brad. Im still trying to figure out how to sneak them past my wife. So what exactly was the issue with the pics?

My sub album had a space in the name. R2R is having issues with this.

My wife has no idea what is in my tank anymore. TOO many to keep track.




FWIW, NYA said he was getting some psycheads in soon.


That would be kind of ?????????

I like Mike, but getting a male tamarin would be iffy. The Only reason why I have this wrasse and the female femmininus is because they came from DD.
 
That would be kind of ?????????

I like Mike, but getting a male tamarin would be iffy. The Only reason why I have this wrasse and the female femmininus is because they came from DD.

I agree...not sure I would test that again.
 
When I got both of these wrasses from DD. I bought them a couple of weeks a part. Both of them were packed in a huge box and they were in at least 5 galllons of water. The bags were 4 layers and the fish had tons of room to swim.
Now that's thinking of the fish.
I received my earlei's the same way from PIA.
I wouldn't buy a leopard or an anampses unless they came from these guys.
 
I told Julie just yesterday that my new Hooded Male coming tomorrow was $125 - she said I was stupid for paying that much money for it. I'd hate to hear what she would say if she finds out it was really $249. haha
 
lol...all of my fish "come out of the $50 bin". I seem to get away with it that way. ha ha
 
Funny, we all use the same lines. Ive used every one of those^^^^
 
Mine just tells me No MORE FIsh!!

Of course I say, YES DEAR. Spouse factor. You have to keep your spouse happy.:bigsmile:
 
For you experienced Wrasselers (Wrasseheads?), are Kuiter's any more delicate than the average Leopard? Interested but I hope they aren't along the lines of Choati.
 
Mine just tells me No MORE FIsh!!

Of course I say, YES DEAR. Spouse factor. You have to keep your spouse happy.:bigsmile:


Easy to say when you have as many fish as you do....lol. The benefits of a big bioload : )
 
For you experienced Wrasselers (Wrasseheads?), are Kuiter's any more delicate than the average Leopard? Interested but I hope they aren't along the lines of Choati.

If they are healthy. Then they are very hardy fish. My pair are very active and eat like horses. They boss around my other leopards. The key is getting healthy ones.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top