Eightline Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus octotaenia)

Please do. See if its my site or something else.

026-10.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Try using the image icon^^^ and copy and paste your image code to it. Make sure that retrieve remote files box is unclicked.HTH
 
No, I don't think I am. I'm just going to my photobucket account and copying my img and pasting it.

Brad, you pics aren't working because your album name has spaces in it. Create a new album without spaces and it should work fine.

The problem is because Photobucket uses a percent sign as spaces....and the board currently has issues with percent signs.
 
Well..when I do a picture from the "root" of my account it works fine...but when I go into my sub album called 220 DD Build it breaks.

However, most of the time it works. Weird....
 
Last edited:
lol....sorry guys, this is not a laughing matter but the posts are funny. And THANKS Brad, your pic is really messing with my ridiculously low will power...lol.
 
ha ha...was just laughing at that too. I'm happy to take credit for other's accomplishments....lol.

Brad, what is that wrasse in that last post? Incredible pic!
 
ha ha...was just laughing at that too. I'm happy to take credit for other's accomplishments....lol.

Brad, what is that wrasse in that last post? Incredible pic!

That's my male anampses redtail tamarin (psychead male)

055.jpg
 
Okay, I just realized it was Bryan.. THANK YOU BRYAN!!!!!!:bigsmile:
 
I think Craig wants you to go back to the other album that doesn't work now :tongue:
 
Quit teasing me with the earlei pics Brad. Im still trying to figure out how to sneak them past my wife. So what exactly was the issue with the pics?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top