Eightline Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus octotaenia)

There was enough water in the bag for the fish to live a few days. I got an order for a potter wrasse coming from pia next week. Can't wait for it
 
Just turned on the lights. Both 8 line started eating some mysis. They look so much healthier then the last male. They're not hiding at all. Both roaming around. Love it when fish that's been in a bag for 15+ hrs eating right away
awesome update! for some reason, I've always had very good experience with females more than large males. dunno if that makes any difference that we all received females. either way, that's good to know. we'll see if mine eats tonight. wish me luck. ;)
 
If anybody is still looking, Bluezoo also has some 8 lines in stock.
 
Good catch Brett. Can't imagine how many of these came in at once....crazy.
if it's anything like before, we're gonna be considered "lucky" a few months for now when some are trying to get their hands on some. :wink:
 
Here's a better tip, they also have Kuiters leopards.
 
Anyone ordered from them before? Very tempting on the Kuiters but I would certainly like to see a pic...lol. I know nothing about that vendor.
 
I've heard good things about them on another forum...some people swear by them but I have no personal experience. I have been thinking about trying them once though.
 
I ordered bluezoo before many times. Great shipping also. Just a notch behind DD. Plus free shipping over $140
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I may try one of the Kuiters from them. Have always wanted one of them. May have to call them to see how long the fish has been with them and what he's eating.
 
I would put them in just under LA but very similar. I've been hunting Kuiters wrasses for a long time. The only pair I ever saw for sale are the pair Bradley has. I tried to get them but his holy wrassness beat me to check out. Haha
 
Called them and they have been in QT for just over a week. Eating mysis and the BlueZoo mix. Had it in the cart, filled in all the info, and then closed the window.....lol. Need to get other fish in the tank before I attempt a leopard.

I'm pretty impressed with my will-power. Now, let's see if I can refrain the rest of the evening...lol.
 
I would put them in just under LA but very similar. I've been hunting Kuiters wrasses for a long time. The only pair I ever saw for sale are the pair Bradley has. I tried to get them but his holy wrassness beat me to check out. Haha

:sure:
013-4.jpg


The picture shows in advanced, but not when I post. I don't get it.
 
Brad, Ill never let you live it down. I hate when your pics dont work, cause I really want to see them.
 
It's driving me nuts. I cant post pictures here and haven't been able to for about a month. I did get one to post for me this morning in the photography forum. But that's it.

I was posting a picture of my Kuiters male to help you decide. LOL
 
Brad are you unclicking the retrieve remote file box on the bottom?
 
No, I don't think I am. I'm just going to my photobucket account and copying my img and pasting it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top