FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Oops! How's this?

Picture I wanted:

IMG_20180831_221741.jpg


Basically every picture I got (dang fish!):
IMG_20180831_221829.jpg
 
Lol mine always follow me. I know they are saying feed me. They are just like my dog. My daughter plays with them all the time. When I want to take a picture of them they will not stay still.
 
What calcium reactor are you using.
I'm using the MTC Procal, each one handmade by the owner. They rock... 4th CaRX I tried... Best by far. Made with easily user replaceable parts so you can basically maintain them yourself and anything you can't, he can usually send a replacement part.
 
Did you order direct from him or did you go through a store
You can order directly from him. I bought mine second hand and he still offered me great customer service not being a direct customer.
 
Great shots!!!

Love your angels!!!
Thanks bud!

They get no love in those macro actinic shots of my frags so I figured zoom the lens out a bit. [emoji16]
 
Amazing shots as always.
Thanks ZZ. As odd as it is, I'm still learning to take front glass shots. They take a lot more effort to compose and also much easier to over expose.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top