- Joined
- Nov 25, 2014
- Messages
- 2,792
- Reaction score
- 3,679
- Location
- Illinois
- What state or country do you live in
- Illinois
Yes.. one with my shipping address on its shipping box [emoji23]Anything more perfect than a small Colorado Sunburst Anemone?![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes.. one with my shipping address on its shipping box [emoji23]Anything more perfect than a small Colorado Sunburst Anemone?![]()
[emoji16]Yes.. one with my shipping address on its shipping box [emoji23]
That was my exact thought as well!!! LOLYes.. one with my shipping address on its shipping box [emoji23]
That was my exact thought as well!!! LOL
You guys might laugh at me but I've been purposefully trying to avoid posting about my Colorado Sunburst these days. Its in such high demand (anemones going for $1200 and over) that I always get a slew of PMs asking for one anytime I post about it. I guess its not a terrible problem to have but I just feel bad for all that inquire.Yes.. one with my shipping address on its shipping box [emoji23]
Haha no worries. That is definitely a good problem to have for sure!You guys might laugh at me but I've been purposefully trying to avoid posting about my Colorado Sunburst these days. Its in such high demand (anemones going for $1200 and over) that I always get a slew of PMs asking for one anytime I post about it. I guess its not a terrible problem to have but I just feel bad for all that inquire.
[emoji41]I've actually been in grow out mode. Propagating them has been a hoot. I just don't share it much because of unwanted attention online. [emoji16]Sounds like you'll be bringing in the fat stacks!
I'm just heckeling the heckler LOL... I've seen them in the basket in your frag tank. Way out of my league.You guys might laugh at me but I've been purposefully trying to avoid posting about my Colorado Sunburst these days. Its in such high demand (anemones going for $1200 and over) that I always get a slew of PMs asking for one anytime I post about it. I guess its not a terrible problem to have but I just feel bad for all that inquire.

Hail to the new king of hecklers!I'm just heckeling the heckler LOL... I've seen them in the basket in your frag tank. Way out of my league.![]()
I started the tank with Coralife but don't do water changes so not sure if my opinion is as valid as others regarding salt choice.I probably read this somewhere in your thread, but now I cant remember. What salt do you run? I need to make a choice, but I hear so many different opinions that I just dont know. So I figured I'd just go with somebody who keeps it simple and has good success. That would be you my friend. What are you using?
Its like you don't even know me! [emoji45]Ah yes. I forgot you dont change water. How the hell did I forget that?
Hahaha! Hilarious! You should have seen the monster thread in my local forum. 3918 posts before it was retired! Same as this thread, a whole lot of nonsense with just a couple of gems here and there. [emoji23]After reading that 50 page thread I feel like I know you as well as I know my army buddies that served with me in Iraq! LOL. I'm reading the "no water changes ever" thread right now.
I could only imagine!Your welcome. Sometimes I would daydream about my old reeftank while I was over there. Stuff like that helped me get through when things sucked.

