FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Anything more perfect than a small Colorado Sunburst Anemone?
103fbbe8595577e7addbfd492a6c30fc.jpg
Yes.. one with my shipping address on its shipping box [emoji23]
 
That was my exact thought as well!!! LOL
Yes.. one with my shipping address on its shipping box [emoji23]
You guys might laugh at me but I've been purposefully trying to avoid posting about my Colorado Sunburst these days. Its in such high demand (anemones going for $1200 and over) that I always get a slew of PMs asking for one anytime I post about it. I guess its not a terrible problem to have but I just feel bad for all that inquire.
 
You guys might laugh at me but I've been purposefully trying to avoid posting about my Colorado Sunburst these days. Its in such high demand (anemones going for $1200 and over) that I always get a slew of PMs asking for one anytime I post about it. I guess its not a terrible problem to have but I just feel bad for all that inquire.
Haha no worries. That is definitely a good problem to have for sure!
 
Sounds like you'll be bringing in the fat stacks!
[emoji41]I've actually been in grow out mode. Propagating them has been a hoot. I just don't share it much because of unwanted attention online. [emoji16]
 
You guys might laugh at me but I've been purposefully trying to avoid posting about my Colorado Sunburst these days. Its in such high demand (anemones going for $1200 and over) that I always get a slew of PMs asking for one anytime I post about it. I guess its not a terrible problem to have but I just feel bad for all that inquire.
I'm just heckeling the heckler LOL... I've seen them in the basket in your frag tank. Way out of my league. ;)
 
I've been smitten by this frag lately. He might get the official thumbs up this weekend to move to the display.

Danik's Smurf Goblin (I don't name these so don't give me too much grief).
38d9bcecf8a3cdb070352af48e5b0ed8.jpg
 
I probably read this somewhere in your thread, but now I cant remember. What salt do you run? I need to make a choice, but I hear so many different opinions that I just dont know. So I figured I'd just go with somebody who keeps it simple and has good success. That would be you my friend. What are you using?
 
I probably read this somewhere in your thread, but now I cant remember. What salt do you run? I need to make a choice, but I hear so many different opinions that I just dont know. So I figured I'd just go with somebody who keeps it simple and has good success. That would be you my friend. What are you using?
I started the tank with Coralife but don't do water changes so not sure if my opinion is as valid as others regarding salt choice.
 
After reading that 50 page thread I feel like I know you as well as I know my army buddies that served with me in Iraq! LOL. I'm reading the "no water changes ever" thread right now.
 
After reading that 50 page thread I feel like I know you as well as I know my army buddies that served with me in Iraq! LOL. I'm reading the "no water changes ever" thread right now.
Hahaha! Hilarious! You should have seen the monster thread in my local forum. 3918 posts before it was retired! Same as this thread, a whole lot of nonsense with just a couple of gems here and there. [emoji23]

Thank you for your service by the way!
 
Your welcome. Sometimes I would daydream about my old reeftank while I was over there. Stuff like that helped me get through when things sucked.
I could only imagine!

I bet you have a better sense of appreciation for the hobby since you got to pine over it while in service!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top