FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

SC Orange Passion
309A581E-CEA2-49C4-BF68-BA7039E483E9.jpeg

They say that the SC and RRC are different corals but this looks IDENTICAL to my RRC in color and growth pattern. You’re just 1000x better at capturing the beauty than me haha
77ED54FA-3725-497E-ABE2-80C38EE3102A.jpeg
 
They say that the SC and RRC are different corals but this looks IDENTICAL to my RRC in color and growth pattern. You’re just 1000x better at capturing the beauty than me haha
77ED54FA-3725-497E-ABE2-80C38EE3102A.jpeg
What’s the yellow and purple “cup” coral in the back right?
 
that chewbacca is a stunner!!
Whats that piece behind the chewbacca on the right side of the pic? thats killer looking :O
I love that Chewbacca… just fuzzy as all get out.

I believe that is the MattV Melted Crayola if my memory serves me right.
 
Could we be getting som FTS some time soon?
With the start of the new business, I’ve actually removed all acros from my display in preparation to move them to the shop. So believe it or not… display literally has a blue gig in it, two torch colonies, and two Goni colonies.

My goal is to redo it, make it more mixed reef and hands off, since I hardly have time to mess with it these days with the gaggle of children I have under 5 and the new business. I have failed you all… but I hope you guys will like the new display when I’m done.
 
With the start of the new business, I’ve actually removed all acros from my display in preparation to move them to the shop. So believe it or not… display literally has a blue gig in it, two torch colonies, and two Goni colonies.

My goal is to redo it, make it more mixed reef and hands off, since I hardly have time to mess with it these days with the gaggle of children I have under 5 and the new business. I have failed you all… but I hope you guys will like the new display when I’m done.
I’m sure we will! Your acros were, and still are amazing. You’re one of my go to guys for acro pictures and ideas, so while I will be missing them, looking forward to the new!
 
Last edited:
My goal is to redo it, make it more mixed reef and hands off, since I hardly have time to mess with it these days with the gaggle of children I have under 5 and the new business. I have failed you all… but I hope you guys will like the new display when I’m done.

Well, if you put as much effort in doing your new display as you do in making excuses and apologies, it should come out superb!

In all seriousness, looking forward to it!
 
I know this is an older post, but you have a full colony shot of the northern crush?
I sadly don’t on that one and I cut up the colony to bank it at home and at the shop. It’s nice but needs higher or to achieve those colors… 450+.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top