- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 6,548
- Reaction score
- 28,444
- Location
- Austin
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great video! What did you use to record it?
Hey Bronc, thanks for watching. I recorded it and edited it entirely with my cell phone... LG V20 using the Power Director app and some royalty-free music on YouTube. [emoji4]Great video! What did you use to record it?
Made an update video now that I've cleared my sandbed out finally.
I also wanted to document the tank before I started fragging up all my pieces. I figure this is a good time to move around colonies as well and fill in the giant holes left by removing the screaming green birdsnest and purple stylo mega-colonies. Wish me luck!
Wow, you recorded this with your phone? You recorded thru the glass? So you zoom in/out while recording? I thought you have some source of underwater camera!
What was the Kelvin of your like when you recorded this?
Sorry, too many questions! I want to make a video of my tank so badly!
Why thanks Bruce! The purple queens are still experimental and I won't call them a success until I've had them for at least 6 months but they are eating and swimming in the tank so that's a good start.That is just stunning ...
Purple queens . . .
All those angelfish!
You're doing something very, very right!!
~Bruce
I couldn't say to be honest as I've never run one. I don't see why it wouldn't work as my sanded is not really deep enough for denitrification.Do you think your reef would be as successful without a sand bed? I am restarting my tank and It will be bare bottom. I would like to do less water changes with my renewed setup
The above unfortunately is a native app to the LG V20 phone. The Power Director app that I use for editing is a paid app so it can be used on any Android.Is that a separate app or built in camera app.
Thank you sir. I got crazy with the phone this week. [emoji4]Another fantastic video!
Thanks Bruce! The red one is a female flame wrasse that should go male eventually.Sweet additions!
Love blue star leopards, and what is the little red fairy?
~Bruce
Here's a video I shot of her.Thanks Bruce! The red one is a female flame wrasse that should go male eventually.

