Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, everybody needs one in their tank!Gotta love the chips! A classic. Where's the Palmers blue Mille? Tank is looking great
Several people are going to find some awesome gifts under their Tree in Houston! [emoji6]
Thanks Rev! They ordered so much that I wanted to hook them up with bigger pieces when possible!Nice "frags!"
Alright, this one is more exciting.
I used to hand feed him but now I'm too scared! He'll swallow large pieces of krill whole! [emoji33]oh my god. that emperor. he's huge!
I used to hand feed him but now I'm too scared! He'll swallow large pieces of krill whole! [emoji33]
That's hilarious! Luckily my emperor is a big chicken so he doesn't get so bold when my hand is in the tank. You might need to get the shark proof mesh to work in your tank soon!Hah! Mine too. Mine has recently taken to my arm hair when I'm working in the tank. Now not only am i attached my my Niger trigger, but I'm also getting bit by my emperor. Working in the tank is t quite as relaxing as it used to be. Simply placing a frag on my rockwork is a nightmare.
Thanks Rev, at least its good to know they were self induced so I don't have to panic!Sorry for the acro trouble! Hopefully the few affected will rebound!
You'd be surprised how much they start growing for you when your parameters are stable. No secret formula here... Just stable parameters that never waiver.Man, i wish SPS would grow like that in my tank
Yeah, its a beauty! Yeah, I fragged up the Mr. Pac Man to save it.Looking good, one of my favorite milli's! Sorry to hear about those sps, looks like you may have to frag the one.

