- Joined
- Apr 6, 2016
- Messages
- 6,344
- Reaction score
- 21,597
- Location
- Central Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Getting rid of the anemone? Does it wander or something?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, it split so I put both halves in the acclimation box to heal and then will sell one off. I've never had an anemone walk on me unless it splits. After they split, one or both will wander to a new location. I can't really have that happening in this tank since the acro colonies are packed in there so I like to keep them in the boxes until their desire to walk after splitting is out of their system and then place them back where I want to have them.Getting rid of the anemone? Does it wander or something?
No, it split so I put both halves in the acclimation box to heal and then will sell one off. I've never had an anemone walk on me unless it splits. After they split, one or both will wander to a new location. I can't really have that happening in this tank since the acro colonies are packed in there so I like to keep them in the boxes until their desire to walk after splitting is out of their system and then place them back where I want to have them.
Sadly yes Jen! [emoji22]Is there a line already for the clone?
Sadly yes Jen! [emoji22]
Bwahaha! I'm going to start putting golden tickets in candy bars soon. [emoji6]![]()
Well got my number to get in line [emoji6]
Thanks bud and heck yeah you need to! I want to see more of the doppleganger tank!Really nice video! Great movement with the fish.
My new camera is 4K and I need to do a vid like this.
Showing off my base encrusting and no growth in the tips. [emoji22]Show off
Thanks Bronc! I appreciate you following along on the journey! [emoji106]Your tank is one of my favorites!
Your tank is one of my favorites!
Hit me right in the soft spot guys. Thanks for the support!Mine too Bronc! Those fish really set this tank apart from others as well!

