FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Getting rid of the anemone? Does it wander or something?
No, it split so I put both halves in the acclimation box to heal and then will sell one off. I've never had an anemone walk on me unless it splits. After they split, one or both will wander to a new location. I can't really have that happening in this tank since the acro colonies are packed in there so I like to keep them in the boxes until their desire to walk after splitting is out of their system and then place them back where I want to have them.
 
No, it split so I put both halves in the acclimation box to heal and then will sell one off. I've never had an anemone walk on me unless it splits. After they split, one or both will wander to a new location. I can't really have that happening in this tank since the acro colonies are packed in there so I like to keep them in the boxes until their desire to walk after splitting is out of their system and then place them back where I want to have them.

Is there a line already for the clone?
 
Sadly yes Jen! [emoji22]

IMG_2890.JPG

Well got my number to get in line [emoji6]
 
Really nice video! Great movement with the fish.

My new camera is 4K and I need to do a vid like this.
 
Really nice video! Great movement with the fish.

My new camera is 4K and I need to do a vid like this.
Thanks bud and heck yeah you need to! I want to see more of the doppleganger tank!
 
Showing off my base encrusting and no growth in the tips. [emoji22]

Actually, the tips elongated a bit so hopefully that means it'll start reaching for the sky soon!
 
My fish get no love sometimes on the forums so here we go:

Blonde naso tang
beb2b00d88fc35b5a659d6b10ee5277b.jpg


Emperor angel
5ca653b52f47d25b8c16cd430cf89561.jpg


Purple queen
073e6d5b0da58bd9e0dff70e4c4b979e.jpg


Clownfish
fabdd2b6256d4931804fa0819d3f7cfe.jpg


Majestic angel
150454eff1053768292c9a8ccaa9ac63.jpg


Flame angel
59ef2d8577eb9f4ff83ca6a277694a7e.jpg


Potters angel
535c0f4f7c583a9aa35ab1b7b34d79ed.jpg


Regal Angel
b338460545bc892350381769a6640267.jpg


Powder blue tang
2d74bd7bcc0d8df210054b9eb695ce32.jpg


Midas blenny
3c8b14a0223a1d16c340bc71e1f25989.jpg
 
Mine too Bronc! Those fish really set this tank apart from others as well!
Hit me right in the soft spot guys. Thanks for the support!

This fish collection has been my favorite so far! Sometimes, not often [emoji4] , but sometimes I'll forget there are even corals in there and stare at the fish swimming around.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top