Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to the late edition... my new posting habits these days. For those wondering where I've been, say hello to my newest frag, Parker Niels Acropora Ta... Okay, one of those isn't really part of his real name but might as well be. [emoji5] He joined us this past Monday and my wife and I are already in love!
![]()
Momma is good, baby is good, daddy is good, and my alk is good... Summary... Life is good! [emoji4]
Now we get to move homes... Next weekend we move into the new house. Tank will hopefully follow 2 weeks after that... Wish me luck! Fish room and in-wall tank... Here I come!
Welcome to the late edition... my new posting habits these days. For those wondering where I've been, say hello to my newest frag, Parker Niels Acropora Ta... Okay, one of those isn't really part of his real name but might as well be. [emoji5] He joined us this past Monday and my wife and I are already in love!
![]()
Momma is good, baby is good, daddy is good, and my alk is good... Summary... Life is good! [emoji4]
Now we get to move homes... Next weekend we move into the new house. Tank will hopefully follow 2 weeks after that... Wish me luck! Fish room and in-wall tank... Here I come!
Thanks fragit! Baby boy is well and looking forward to see what all the fuss is about with this tank his daddy keeps talking about.Good luck buddy! If you "accidentally" break some of those nice corals you have... remember I want a bunch from you! Sounds like all the changes are going well, can't wait to see the new tank. How's the baby?
Thank you! Oh man, I've been working in the background but I'll post as things start coming together more.Congrats man, I'm glad to see that happy healthy baby. Also, cant wait to see what you have in store for all of us with that new house!
How's the move coming along?

