FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Welcome to the late edition... my new posting habits these days. For those wondering where I've been, say hello to my newest frag, Parker Niels Acropora Ta... Okay, one of those isn't really part of his real name but might as well be. [emoji5] He joined us this past Monday and my wife and I are already in love!

a6a6bca9b1a3922cd66fe88ec03ede3f.jpg


Momma is good, baby is good, daddy is good, and my alk is good... Summary... Life is good! [emoji4]

Now we get to move homes... Next weekend we move into the new house. Tank will hopefully follow 2 weeks after that... Wish me luck! Fish room and in-wall tank... Here I come!

Awe man such a great post this morning. What a little cutie! Congrats my friend!!!
 
Ha, congrats! Good luck with the tank move, I always dread tank moves. Sounds like a solid setup at the new place though.
 
Welcome to the late edition... my new posting habits these days. For those wondering where I've been, say hello to my newest frag, Parker Niels Acropora Ta... Okay, one of those isn't really part of his real name but might as well be. [emoji5] He joined us this past Monday and my wife and I are already in love!

a6a6bca9b1a3922cd66fe88ec03ede3f.jpg


Momma is good, baby is good, daddy is good, and my alk is good... Summary... Life is good! [emoji4]

Now we get to move homes... Next weekend we move into the new house. Tank will hopefully follow 2 weeks after that... Wish me luck! Fish room and in-wall tank... Here I come!

I dunno man.... You sure it's not the milk man's? I'm struggling to see any resemblance [emoji23]
 
Congrats and also good luck with the move. Can't wait for some updates.
 
Proof of life... My tank and mine. Yes, I'm still alive!The tank is still at the old house. The fish come up to me like they haven't seen me in ages. https://www.youtube.com/embed/W-XTxPlMa4c?feature=oembedThe big moving day should hopefully be next Saturday! Details to come!
 
Good luck buddy! If you "accidentally" break some of those nice corals you have... remember I want a bunch from you! Sounds like all the changes are going well, can't wait to see the new tank. How's the baby?
 
Congrats man, I'm glad to see that happy healthy baby. Also, cant wait to see what you have in store for all of us with that new house!
 
Good luck buddy! If you "accidentally" break some of those nice corals you have... remember I want a bunch from you! Sounds like all the changes are going well, can't wait to see the new tank. How's the baby?
Thanks fragit! Baby boy is well and looking forward to see what all the fuss is about with this tank his daddy keeps talking about.
Congrats man, I'm glad to see that happy healthy baby. Also, cant wait to see what you have in store for all of us with that new house!
Thank you! Oh man, I've been working in the background but I'll post as things start coming together more.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top