Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you have zoas or LPS, he'll more than likely eat them. He nibbles on a few acros from time to time but nothing major.I'm kinda late on this but I'm new to the saltwater hobby. I've always been told you can't have an emperor angel in a coral tank. This is my favorite fish of all time! Does he not bother the corals?
So sorry to hear you lost him. Ahh ok that makes sense. I might just have to go with a dominate sps reef then.If you have zoas or LPS, he'll more than likely eat them. He nibbles on a few acros from time to time but nothing major.
Unfortunately, I lost him to marine velvet last month so I don't have one anymore.
I had 5 angels in the tank... It just depends. The worst offenders were the potters and flame really... The larger angels didn't peck as much. My milles were still whipping around polyps all the time until an angel pecked... Then it would withdraw... But come back out 30 mins later. I never saw polyps get eaten as they always came back out afterwards.Did the angel reduce polyp extension?
Thank you sir! It was fun to see the rocks flying around. [emoji3]That was a cool video to watch!
Hilarious. Yeah, that glove is a big help to have my fingers still functional the next day.Looking pretty good!
I spent much of Saturday doing just the same thing. That glove would have helped - and maybe my thumb wouldn't be quite so swollen and itchy.
~Bruce, who must've grabbed a bristle worm . . .
Thank you for watching! Its fun to be able to enjoy the hobby in different ways.Great video, nice work.![]()
I am using TLF Reborn media and occasionally throw in some NeoMag for Mg supplementation.I remember you don't do any water changes. What calcium reactor media are you using?
Which reactor did you get? I've run 4 different ones and the one I settled on was the MTC Procal... Keeps a super stable effluent rate and is set and forget.Awesome! I am getting my first calc reactor today and am excited to get it setup. That is the media I went with. I'm gonna try the no water change thing. Are you dosing anything else?

