FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Hi, beautiful reef!
still no wc?
How much salt did you use for the last year ?
 
Hi, beautiful reef!
still no wc?
How much salt did you use for the last year ?
Yes, still no water change though I did add a 50-gallon frag tank to the setup so there was water added to it.

I really can't quantify the amount of salt used as I had to set it up new in March when I moved homes and had subsequent QT sessions for new fish livestock.
 
Nice shot of the regal. Colonies still need to regain color from the lighting switch.
02a1c0187015a77276f6a9acda95195f.jpg


Close-up of Colorado Sunburst and Subzero frostbite clownfish
57837a20e48e70582d35a3c2912f0907.jpg


Best scene in the tank currently
6ee2c79b0788ae10870dc97a6d607876.jpg


Colorado Sunburst and a CC Inferno side-by-side
2c10f2352a9a9f64325134742e28d065.jpg


The meteor shower looks amazing on the backside of the rock!
be66c98343c17fb029039421d440b3ed.jpg
 
Could you update tech. spec and daily, weekly, monthly maintenance of that system, please?
Sorry if I missed it.
Thank you.
 
How do u like your frostbite clowns? , with it swimming around in a sunburst Nem really just made me real jealous lol
They are stunning visually! I've had regular percula clownfish for 7 years now and honestly only ended up with these frostbite clowns because I bought a guy out when he left the hobby. I only wanted his corals but had to take the fish too and ended up selling all the fish but couldn't make myself sell these guys. So for now they are in the frag tank in anemone heaven until I get more fish back in the display and feel comfortable enough to introduce another pair of clowns to the tank.
Could you update tech. spec and daily, weekly, monthly maintenance of that system, please?
Sorry if I missed it.
Thank you.
Nothing has changed since startup mostly. A skimmer rated for double the capacity of the tank, a gfo reactor, a bio pellet reactor, and activated carbon. I did switch the lights from the ocean revive LEDs supplemented with T5 bulbs to and ATI fixture, 8 bulbs.
 
Box O' happiness! Colorado Sunbursts! [emoji7]

*disclaimer, all are sold and there's a long waiting list.

f17933b108dd01b995408586d1171d6e.jpg


If you could spot the CC Inferno out of the rest, good eye!

Its easier to spot under actinics.

5b00bd5c73e072f96b9f1bdd1279ce6e.jpg
 
Uh oh, my old man memory is failing me... Which one?
I'm not good with names...the day I was there last and was on the back side looking at the tank it was center of the tank about halfway up from the bottom. Seems like it was a pale purlpe flesh with cream / white polyps.
 
I'm not good with names...the day I was there last and was on the back side looking at the tank it was center of the tank about halfway up from the bottom. Seems like it was a pale purlpe flesh with cream / white polyps.
Ohhh, the FarmerTy Purple Efflo!

b1fd51f8f438e1602053c9945f666977.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top