FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

1000th Post! Congrats!
Oh no! I was just drafting a celebratory 1000th post. It was going to be epic! Lots of fireworks and confetti and gifs galore! Now its the 1001th. [emoji20]

Totally kidding by the way. [emoji6] Wow! That's a lot of babbling by me in the last couple of years! [emoji28]
 
Oh no! I was just drafting a celebratory 1000th post. It was going to be epic! Lots of fireworks and confetti and gifs galore! Now its the 1001th. [emoji20]

Totally kidding by the way. [emoji6] Wow! That's a lot of babbling by me in the last couple of years! [emoji28]
Haha I would feel pretty lousy if that was the case!
 
Haha I would feel pretty lousy if that was the case!
I'm a born heckler so it was the perfect moment to give someone a hard time. [emoji23] Sorry bud, I just had to! [emoji41]
 
See what you did now @ihavecrabs. Great name by the way[emoji23] Still See what you did man![emoji23]
You should see me on my local forum. I play nice on here but in my local forum, we've all known each other for so long and got reefing debacle stories on each other that its hilarious to heckle on there.
 
I hear you bro it’s great when we can do that without catching feelings and enjoy some good laughter.
If you joke around with your Reef Buddies, who can you with?
 
I'd settle for a new video of your tank...
I just made a video yesterday! [emoji54]
ddda203ece7aba88efd636bf23e869da.gif
 
Thanks for sharing that. I'll be sure to heckle your typos for now on! I have seen millies with less fuzz than that ORA chips. Love it!
I had my wife review the last post for grammatical errors.

ORA Chips is bar none, fuzziest acro ever.
 
I forgot to document! I got my scribbled angelfish in yesterday thanks to an awesome LFS. It came in bigger than I was expecting which was a bonus and on top of that, seemed somewhat trained as it came right to the glass waiting for me to feed it and ate frozen within an hour out of the bag!

I was planning to get a Japanese swallowtail angel as my last angel but I'm thinking this guy will do it and I'll stop here. I don't want to push my luck.

434ca6e50a16b37b514e947a63b0d24c.jpg
f7bb78ace723d01cd5a7f5ef0b4487a8.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top