FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

I've never told a man "nice rack" before. . . but in your case I'll make an exception. :D


.
I feel so objectified but I kind of like it. [emoji15]
 
Yeah baby, show us your yellow turbinaria! Make those polyps dance! Lol
[emoji50]
3a8bf5274b5453186b794a6d0c21e801.gif
 
Oh my, hadnt looked at the Jason Fox Firedragon sitting on my frag rack for awhile and yesterday, I saw this! [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]

Also, caught some fun shots of my angels grazing the rocks.

IMG_20180226_010222.jpg


IMG_20180226_010536.jpg


IMG_20180226_010641.jpg
 
What does that frag tank look like now???
Like Wal mart after Black Friday. [emoji53] What happens when 40ish reefers come through for a meeting at your place.
ee9096f457d5c0a1009d1655a16fdf93.jpg
 
I so need to make a trip to Austin!
 
Next will be the Ide's of March sale then the Cinco de Mayo sale then the Memorial Day sale...
For that pricing on frags that size, I'd be up for some via the mail. I know you ventured into it at one point. Did it work out?
 
For that pricing on frags that size, I'd be up for some via the mail. I know you ventured into it at one point. Did it work out?
I'm definitely shipping these days. [emoji16]

But those prices were for the local meeting I held at my house. Figured I'd hook up all the locals with some great deals since I don't sell local very often.

It's my way of giving back to my local community and encouraging some lurkers on our local board to participate more. Look at those as coral frag bribes! [emoji12]
 
Check it out! Finally a way to keep all my syringes in a place without just shoving them all in a dirty Dixie cup!
9cb5d51d575518316f27a6c0af6bbcde.jpg
45bda077632e3ebea6216bc118d45631.jpg

That’s amazing. Now I know what I need my friend to design for me with a 3D printer haha.

Btw beautiful tank!
 
Nice bit of printing, you or bought?
I totally bought. I have no skills for this kind of stuff. I'm like a fragging caveman, cut, then glue, grunt a bit, then post about it. [emoji16] That's as mechanical as I get.
 
Check it out! Finally a way to keep all my syringes in a place without just shoving them all in a dirty Dixie cup!
9cb5d51d575518316f27a6c0af6bbcde.jpg
45bda077632e3ebea6216bc118d45631.jpg

That is very cool and thanks for the link. Gotta get one ! !
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top