- Joined
- Apr 6, 2016
- Messages
- 6,344
- Reaction score
- 21,597
- Location
- Central Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Ty, what is the coral to the right of the anemone? The pink one.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Bubba, unnamed. [emoji4] Little gem I found!Ty, what is the coral to the right of the anemone? The pink one.
Hey Bubba, unnamed. [emoji4] Little gem I found!
White pic
![]()
Blue pic
![]()
I didn't even notice that. I wish more people would post both white/blue at the same time so we have an idea of how they look under each. But that's pretty time consuming but just a thought. It does glow under whites as much as blues in my opinion. Not just a blue light special.Wow. Almost the exact same color under each. Just the tips change. Very nice.
Yeah, because of this guy sucking up all my free time. [emoji23]It looks like you just have it set in a hole. Is there a reason you didn't glue it?
Thanks Nukes! I'm an acro-obsessed hobbyist but that combo has been distracting me a lot lately... So photogenic together.nice tank. love the clowns and sunburst
I remember when you posted a pic when he was born. He has grown so much! You got a handsome little guy there!Yeah, because of this guy sucking up all my free time. [emoji23]
I've been doing coralscaping when baby is down, all chores are done, and wife went to bed early... So that's like once every 2 months. [emoji19]![]()
Thanks bud. He thankfully got his mother's looks. That's why I'm never in my videos... I have what they call a radio face. [emoji4]I remember when you posted a pic when he was born. He has grown so much! You got a handsome little guy there!
I hear ya! I got two young ones but my youngest started preschool last year, so now I have about 4 hrs of alone time in the morning to get done with what I need to. Next year they will both be old enough to be in school a full day. I won't know what to do with all the free time next year, lol.Thanks bud. He thankfully got his mother's looks. That's why I'm never in my videos... I have what they call a radio face. [emoji4]
But yeah, reefers with young kids... This is our lives... Frags laying on the sand for weeks, etc. [emoji12]
I'm sending you all my frags next year! Your tank is going to be epic with all that free time and I want along for the ride!I hear ya! I got two young ones but my youngest started preschool last year, so now I have about 4 hrs of alone time in the morning to get done with what I need to. Next year they will both be old enough to be in school a full day. I won't know what to do with all the free time next year, lol.

Yeah, but there is a holding fee that increases exponentially by the number of branches on the frag when picked up. [emoji12]Looks great! Once my new tank is up and stable I’m definitely coming for some frags. If I pay you now will to grow them into mini colonies for me??![]()
Thanks Najer! I'm still working on the fish macro shots but looks like I need to add more vodka to my tank for them to stay still for me. [emoji6]Very nice.![]()

