FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Ty, what is the coral to the right of the anemone? The pink one.
Hey Bubba, unnamed. [emoji4] Little gem I found!
White pic
791f5ffdeed2beb0e72a36297650c4fc.jpg

Blue pic
b5dccbef0460807e8d46f4fcc0baed9c.jpg
 
Wow. Almost the exact same color under each. Just the tips change. Very nice.
I didn't even notice that. I wish more people would post both white/blue at the same time so we have an idea of how they look under each. But that's pretty time consuming but just a thought. It does glow under whites as much as blues in my opinion. Not just a blue light special.
 
It looks like you just have it set in a hole. Is there a reason you didn't glue it?
Yeah, because of this guy sucking up all my free time. [emoji23]

I've been doing coralscaping when baby is down, all chores are done, and wife went to bed early... So that's like once every 2 months. [emoji19]
cceca14eb4e931bd3639cdd58ab4faff.jpg
 
Yeah, because of this guy sucking up all my free time. [emoji23]

I've been doing coralscaping when baby is down, all chores are done, and wife went to bed early... So that's like once every 2 months. [emoji19]
cceca14eb4e931bd3639cdd58ab4faff.jpg
I remember when you posted a pic when he was born. He has grown so much! You got a handsome little guy there!
 
I remember when you posted a pic when he was born. He has grown so much! You got a handsome little guy there!
Thanks bud. He thankfully got his mother's looks. That's why I'm never in my videos... I have what they call a radio face. [emoji4]

But yeah, reefers with young kids... This is our lives... Frags laying on the sand for weeks, etc. [emoji12]
 
Thanks bud. He thankfully got his mother's looks. That's why I'm never in my videos... I have what they call a radio face. [emoji4]

But yeah, reefers with young kids... This is our lives... Frags laying on the sand for weeks, etc. [emoji12]
I hear ya! I got two young ones but my youngest started preschool last year, so now I have about 4 hrs of alone time in the morning to get done with what I need to. Next year they will both be old enough to be in school a full day. I won't know what to do with all the free time next year, lol.
 
I hear ya! I got two young ones but my youngest started preschool last year, so now I have about 4 hrs of alone time in the morning to get done with what I need to. Next year they will both be old enough to be in school a full day. I won't know what to do with all the free time next year, lol.
I'm sending you all my frags next year! Your tank is going to be epic with all that free time and I want along for the ride!
 
Looks great! Once my new tank is up and stable I’m definitely coming for some frags. If I pay you now will to grow them into mini colonies for me?? ;)
 
Looks great! Once my new tank is up and stable I’m definitely coming for some frags. If I pay you now will to grow them into mini colonies for me?? ;)
Yeah, but there is a holding fee that increases exponentially by the number of branches on the frag when picked up. [emoji12]
 
Some more fun actinic pics:
Reefwise Lemondrop with CC Inferno anemone underneath
ccee8bcc005c06e85d97737b82a0bf73.jpg


My high end montis beaming under blues:
b19dde5fd0cee2301b36ad3fe41a10b0.jpg

fec7afcafe953cd2d43bd434260ddcd9.jpg


My Aussie gold torch
0a820f8d64aa343d4230c1df05c16df8.jpg


Reefwise Long tentacle fungia plate
a93ff20928bb1e91d2e5ccb10abb7712.jpg


My two subzero frostbite clownfish
cd03a65ff6ca29f371a02e7452e52a7b.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top