- Joined
- Nov 8, 2014
- Messages
- 231
- Reaction score
- 179
Beautiful stuff, love that video of the clowns!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks TacosRicos! It was fun to make.Beautiful stuff, love that video of the clowns!
They are one and the same. I asked Hung himself and he confirmed. [emoji23]Ty, I seen in the other thread someone said the Hungs rainbow explosion and the Hungs rainbow are the same. Do they look the same in person?
Thats a bummer but I guess you got to awesome corals.They are one and the same. I asked Hung himself and he confirmed. [emoji23]
I'm in the works to get one piece to Hung since his died in his crash last year. [emoji16]Thats a bummer but I guess you got to awesome corals.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I can change my name to Hung if need be.![]()
I can change my name to Hung if need be.![]()
Missed opportunity Bubba! I'm disappointed in you sir! [emoji17]You were supposed to say “that’s what my wife calls me, does that count?”
I'll make the video of setup and then the video of it in action for all to see. Its pretty neat with all the pumps pushing and pulling water out... Then the magnetic stirrer goes for a bit... Pretty cool and high techy.Nice! You should make a video once you have it all setup and show how it works.
Haha, its alive! Muahahaha!![]()
Do you normally run your alk at 6.3?
Are you planning to have the Apex do anything with your CARx based on the Alkatronic results?
Thanks Bubba! Fish photography is fun... It takes 9 pics to get 1 good one. They don't sit nice and still like our new frags. [emoji23]Nice pic!
We've been spotted!![]()
You know what, good call Mr V! I was trying to get back to shooting as realistic pictures as I can of my corals but when it comes to scenic photos of the tank like this picture, I can see how adding a little artistic license to it is nice.It’s a very nice pic Ty. I would try to bring more black and shadow so the pic will look more...artistic. Also bring the contrast up a little bit.

