FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Ty, I seen in the other thread someone said the Hungs rainbow explosion and the Hungs rainbow are the same. Do they look the same in person?
 
Ty, I seen in the other thread someone said the Hungs rainbow explosion and the Hungs rainbow are the same. Do they look the same in person?
They are one and the same. I asked Hung himself and he confirmed. [emoji23]
 
I can change my name to Hung if need be.:D
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
af20a395b930a9d98eedbf45c2af656a.gif
 
Nice! You should make a video once you have it all setup and show how it works.
I'll make the video of setup and then the video of it in action for all to see. Its pretty neat with all the pumps pushing and pulling water out... Then the magnetic stirrer goes for a bit... Pretty cool and high techy.
 
giphy.gif


Do you normally run your alk at 6.3?
Are you planning to have the Apex do anything with your CARx based on the Alkatronic results?
Haha, its alive! Muahahaha!

No, normally at 7 dKh but I've had a growth boom after correcting the RO/DI issue where it was dumping 84 TDS into my tank for top off. [emoji16] I'm adjusting the CaRX to meet the increased demand.

No, for now just monitoring and no control. It actually comes with an ability to hook up the calcium reactor solenoid to it and have it turn on and off the gas when needed to control alk so no Apex even needed.
 
It’s a very nice pic Ty. I would try to bring more black and shadow so the pic will look more...artistic. Also bring the contrast up a little bit.
You know what, good call Mr V! I was trying to get back to shooting as realistic pictures as I can of my corals but when it comes to scenic photos of the tank like this picture, I can see how adding a little artistic license to it is nice.
7a7e7d330830135d0e32652c7975fb99.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top