FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

My Z's Prize... Heard it looks a lot like a Jason Fox Crazy T monti.

tapatalk_1532704500123.jpeg
Though my favorite to see under actinics/UV is the CB flaming phoenix.
IMG_20180615_113344.jpg
 
What's your favorite monti?

I like Spongodes a lot because it can grow in so many interesting forms and shapes (plates, nodules, branches). But if the criteria was color, I would pick something like your JF Crazy T or maybe the Leng Sy Cap with the purple rim (which enhances mightily under UV like your Phoenix as you know).
 
I like Spongodes a lot because it can grow in so many interesting forms and shapes (plates, nodules, branches). But if the criteria was color, I would pick something like your JF Crazy T or maybe the Leng Sy Cap with the purple rim (which enhances mightily under UV like your Phoenix as you know).
I'd agree, spongodes has many unique growth forms, all beautiful.
 
Jason Fox Fire Dragon (actinic) - heard its the same thing as the WWC Little Red Ferarri... From pictures of it I'd say the Fire Dragon looks very similar.
JFFiredragon (1 of 1).jpg

JFFiredragon (1 of 1)-2.jpg


New piece I got, MattV Psycho Asylum (actinic). I look forward to its color development in the tank.
MattVPsychoAsylumactinic (1 of 1).jpg
 
I'll post my confetti pics here too instead of just in the thread for it.

Hope you guys don't mind. [emoji6]

Vivid Aquariums Confetti (actinic)
d3041e848576d5208b6b77ed0afe2faa.jpg

bb2ec7333324e83389069c16b330f150.jpg

2b63ee83af5168489f719cc428c5fd62.jpg

7c02b3df7b2b0b25f6006b129dd99b1f.jpg

08ed8a1a47c01e4e80ff8e325bffe1ed.jpg

That might be the greatest coral pic I have ever seen. Those top two photos have just won the internet and ruined me for the rest of my reef keeping life. And for you , I don't know that this can be improved on. How does it feel to stand at the pinnacle of the Mount Olympus of reefing?
 
That might be the greatest coral pic I have ever seen. Those top two photos have just won the internet and ruined me for the rest of my reef keeping life. And for you , I don't know that this can be improved on. How does it feel to stand at the pinnacle of the Mount Olympus of reefing?
Hilarious! You do have a way with words sir! I think its a nice photo but there are many great photos of corals these days. I appreciate the kind words and glad you enjoyed the photo. Now if only it looked like that under white lights! That would be epic!
Now you're just showing off! :cool:
How dare you sir! You're banished from my house Jimbo! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top