FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

I call it... Cyphastrea floor! Everybody is doing it!

05e39c15e3d18a9f3868abf9384f5e14.jpg
 
That rainbow blossom is looking pretty crazy right now. Really cool coral for sure.
Thanks Rakie! I knew it was something special when I got it but didn't realize it was epic! There's orange in there! What? Never seen that! Under whites! [emoji50]
 
One of these day I will have to get one. They are just absolutely beautiful!
Your wife isn't going to let you talk to me anymore if you get one. [emoji23]
 
Your wife isn't going to let you talk to me anymore if you get one. [emoji23]
She actually told me to buy one when I messaged you a while ago about it :eek:. I am just to scared to take the risk of it dying on me with that kind of money.
 
She actually told me to buy one when I messaged you a while ago about it :eek:. I am just to scared to take the risk of it dying on me with that kind of money.
Your wife is a keeper! They are sensitive by nature but I think a lot of that was just not knowing before that it is ideal for them to be the only anemone type in your tank. That and keep some cipro on you at all times.

Other than my initial introduction into the tank where I had rainbow anemones as well, I haven't had a problem with them for 3 years now. They've been very hardy in the right conditions.
 
Rumors are that you recently acquired some sort of shroom. Provide evidence please. :)
Oh no! Why'd you out me? Having a mushroom amongst hardcore acro guys is like owning a scooter when you're part of the Corvette club! [emoji27]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top