Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chop chop chop! Sharing is caring they say! [emoji12]![]()
![]()
It just went out last night!
Thanks Rakie! I knew it was something special when I got it but didn't realize it was epic! There's orange in there! What? Never seen that! Under whites! [emoji50]That rainbow blossom is looking pretty crazy right now. Really cool coral for sure.
;Drowning ps: this is Joey from the fb groupIt just went out last night!
Stalker! [emoji12] Hey buddy!;Drowning ps: this is Joey from the fb group
Your wife isn't going to let you talk to me anymore if you get one. [emoji23]One of these day I will have to get one. They are just absolutely beautiful!
She actually told me to buy one when I messaged you a while ago about itYour wife isn't going to let you talk to me anymore if you get one. [emoji23]
. I am just to scared to take the risk of it dying on me with that kind of money.Your wife is a keeper! They are sensitive by nature but I think a lot of that was just not knowing before that it is ideal for them to be the only anemone type in your tank. That and keep some cipro on you at all times.She actually told me to buy one when I messaged you a while ago about it. I am just to scared to take the risk of it dying on me with that kind of money.
Some are natural but most are manually propagated.Are all your splits natural?
Weed whacker can't be beatSome are natural but most are manually propagated.
I'm more of a wood chipper kind of guy... [emoji23]Weed whacker can't be beat
Oh no! Why'd you out me? Having a mushroom amongst hardcore acro guys is like owning a scooter when you're part of the Corvette club! [emoji27]Rumors are that you recently acquired some sort of shroom. Provide evidence please.![]()

