Flame Angel with white spot on his eye please help!

When I get my QT tank tomorrow, put him in it with the maracyn 1 for how long you think? 48-72 hours?
Until eye clears then another 24-36 hrs
 

Attachments

  • 4BF62EA6-8C46-49D5-AF7C-2EC142809CC2.png
    4BF62EA6-8C46-49D5-AF7C-2EC142809CC2.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 21
That one? I can’t find any that says “maracyn 1” … ironic it has a flame angel on bottle too…
 
That one? I can’t find any that says “maracyn 1” … ironic it has a flame angel on bottle too…
Its this one, but Oxy too may work.

1646875844648.png
 
Its this one, but Oxy too may work.

1646875844648.png
Yea I just saw that on google but they don’t have it on Amazon, wonder what FS will have it near me… I like that that lists “popeye” which a lot of people are pointing too besides flukes
 
Chewy.com (owned by Petsmart - check petsmart)
Petmountain.com
 
Also FW dips only make you know what types of flukes it is, if it even is flu
Also FW dips only make you know what types of flukes it is, if it even is flukes.
I ordered myacyn to come in in 2 days, I’m going to treat him once I get that stuff in my QT and I hope that will be it … I’ll post back to show if it worked or not.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top