I've had FW off and on my whole life. My parents had one and it was just natural for me to have a tank. The FW got boring and was no longer a challenge. I've had a 90g reef tank a little over two years now and to me, it is just now maturing ane becoming less of a guessing game. People don't realize how much research, money and attention is REQUIRED to be successful in this hobby. All my friends say "ooh, that's the coolest thing I've ever seen..I want one." I am quick to tell them leave it alone unless you are willing to study, study, study first, and then go slow. When I tell them that, they back off...lol. Maybe I've saved a few lives! My hubby loves the aquarium too, but he has pretty much stopped helping me with anything but water changes. He says everytime he tries to do something, I tell him how he should be doing it....well, I did the research, he didn't.....so it's all mine..:xd: MMMwwwaaahahaha!