I don’t have anyYou can use prime or similar to dechlorinate it if you want
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don’t have anyYou can use prime or similar to dechlorinate it if you want
I’ve seen him say before it does not matter too much, but the official guide says “dechlorinate”I don’t have any
I just switched to faucet now it’s ready to go just want to make sure I don’t need prime or any of thatI’ve seen him say before it does not matter too much, but the official guide says “dechlorinate”
I don’t know that 5 minutes would hurt
@vetteguy53081
@Jay Hemdal
I often just use plain tap water - super clean and easy to set the exact temperature. The chlorine is not an issue for a 5 minute dip, the freshwater itself is more damaging to the fish….I just switched to faucet now it’s ready to go just want to make sure I don’t need prime or any of that
Greasy water dip done for 2 and half’s mins straight tap a scale came of is this flukes?I often just use plain tap water - super clean and easy to set the exact temperature. The chlorine is not an issue for a 5 minute dip, the freshwater itself is more damaging to the fish….
Jay

Talk about stressful lol she currently burrowed@vetteguy53081 is normally on pretty often and could tell you
As Jay stated- straight tap and no dechlorinator or prime needed.I’ve seen him say before it does not matter too much, but the official guide says “dechlorinate”
I don’t know that 5 minutes would hurt
@vetteguy53081
@Jay Hemdal
It was straight tap yesAs Jay stated- straight tap and no dechlorinator or prime needed.
Yes flukes. If you look close, you will see the eyes - two minute dots. This now confirmed requires treatment using PraziPro. To be safe , dose at 85% of recommended and apply initial dosage known as an interval for 8 days, do a water change and do one more 8 day dose interval
Can I do this in my dt?Yes flukes. If you look close, you will see the eyes - two minute dots. This now confirmed requires treatment using PraziPro. To be safe , dose at 85% of recommended and apply initial dosage known as an interval for 8 days, do a water change and do one more 8 day dose interval
Use airstone with prazi as it does reduce both oxygen and appetite
Yes. add oxygen with air stone as it reduces oxygen and appetite slightly. If you have bristle worms, some may die. Everything else - safeCan I do this in my dt?
Since the Wrasse is in the sand will it still make it to him?Yes. add oxygen with air stone as it reduces oxygen and appetite slightly. If you have bristle worms, some may die. Everything else - safe
yes. Its glycol based and sticks around. Will take 24 -36 hours to start working on flukesSince the Wrasse is in the sand will it still make it to him?
Thanks for your help! hats off to you @vetteguy53081yes. Its glycol based and sticks around. Will take 24 -36 hours to start working on flukes

Good luck bro .Thanks for your help! hats off to you @vetteguy53081![]()

