I Received a NEW Trident NP Nitrate & Phosphate Tester!!!!

New user? What makes you think that?
See Pic below of my setup please. I just spent a weekend converting it from the Apex classic lite I purchased new in 2012. Maybe that's why they chose me to review this unit?
I think they are jealous, bud. Enjoy it. Very nice setup btw!
 
New user? What makes you think that?
See Pic below of my setup please. I just spent a weekend converting it from the Apex classic lite I purchased new in 2012. Maybe that's why they chose me to review this unit?


Thank you - just looked at my first order from BRS - January 19, 2010. I didn't realize it's been 14 years


Anyhow.... I just installed the Trident NP and ready to activate tomorrow. Side note - Neptune changed their landing page for the NP to the new units graphics! Although it's still password protected.


PXL_20240529_232155399.jpg Screenshot_20240529-194404.png PXL_20240303_233551912.jpg

So what modules… don’t you have?
 
So what modules… don’t you have?
Right? Like I said earlier, I started with the Apex Classic Lite, so these are mainly from that setup. I also have the LSM and Feeder modules under my canopy. I do not have - Par, pm3, Mxm, 1link, vdm.
 
New user? What makes you think that?
See Pic below of my setup please. I just spent a weekend converting it from the Apex classic lite I purchased new in 2012. Maybe that's why they chose me to review this unit?


Thank you - just looked at my first order from BRS - January 19, 2010. I didn't realize it's been 14 years


Anyhow.... I just installed the Trident NP and ready to activate tomorrow. Side note - Neptune changed their landing page for the NP to the new units graphics! Although it's still password protected.


PXL_20240529_232155399.jpg Screenshot_20240529-194404.png PXL_20240303_233551912.jpg
Awesome setup! Got a link for the Trident Wall mounts? Thanks!
 
Awesome setup! Got a link for the Trident Wall mounts? Thanks!
Yep! Here you go. There are multiple options too

 
Yep! Here you go. There are multiple options too

Appreciate ya :)
 
Congrats! Very nice!
 
Maybe I can score one for a R2R giveaway! Looking at you @NeptunePaul ha!
 
I think they can afford to give some away these things are going for over $700. If you have the money to blow good for you but that’s insane amount of money to just test nitrates and phosphates. Good ole Hanna checker once a week will do the job
 
Yea, idc so much what it looks or feels like. Hook it up. Test no3 and po4 and compare to Hanna. Report back. Let's goooooooo!

Compare it to Hanna's results? What is that going to accomplish?
 
Where did you buy all your Neptune gear? How did they discover that you were a good customer? I have Neptune stickers all over my house! I would love an appreciation gift that's awesome congrats!
 
So Apparently I am one of the lucky few to randomly get selected as a "thank you" for being a loyal customer!!
I literally have NO other information other than that. I received an E-Mail from their Marketing Specialist Kyle Thomas, and confirmed with Sales Manager Tom Dachille.

I cant hook up the unit until the new firmware is released on May 30th, So expect an update to this thread then.
I must say this unit is GORGEOUS! the finish compliments the new style and color Neptune is using. The Trident NP does not have the soft rubber finish however.
The unit looks exactly the same in all other aspects. There are a few slight difference that I did notice under the hood so far

-Reagent screw tops are labeled as 1, 2, 3 - this is so you dont mix up the trident reagent with the trident NP reagents
-The reagents and tube labels are also a different colors - Purple, Orange, and Grey
-Tops screw cap feed tubes are plastic instead of metal
-There is a Reagent 3b which must be mixed with reagent 3 before the unit can use it
-The front top plate comes off and there seems to be a cylinder to measure a level of fluid - possibly a reagent or water test sample level?

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! I will try my best to answer.

All pictures below.



PXL_20240528_004218880.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20240528_004238262.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20240528_004720789.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20240528_004916150.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20240528_005007629.jpg PXL_20240528_131013534.jpg PXL_20240528_005107395.jpg PXL_20240528_005139462.jpg PXL_20240528_005358305.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20240528_005414801.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg PXL_20240528_130450606.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20240528_130524676.PORTRAIT.jpg
So its the 30th... set it up yet?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top