- Joined
- Nov 24, 2019
- Messages
- 2,672
- Reaction score
- 2,220
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I circled the max rpm in yellow... hopefully this makes it easier for you to seeThat doesn’t show your rpm limit, all your showing is the motor and speed controller. I
Hope you don’t think because the battery says 5000 milliamperers you think that’s the rpms. Nobody would see or could monitor the rpms in the vehicle, that’s why it’s on the transmitter lol. It’s why there are devices called telemetry. Lower class electronics use fans, medium use fans and heat sinks and higher end use nothing but large heat sinks. Is this true for all applications no, but I’d feel like a very unethical person if I referred lights to the op that are not suitable for his needs. The whole point is for him to have proper professional advise. Not to mention fans are not super quiet, specially when the house is super quiet.







