Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

Maybe... Had a heater fail on me this morning and I looked on the controller forum for resetting the Apex for my backup heater. In passing this thread's title caught my interest and started reading a little bit when Radman73 (thank you) posted. Said to myself "Why not", went to BRS and sure enough in stock. Grabbed one. Sorry for all the people who are on BRS waiting list but I had to wait about 5 minutes. Guess it was my lucky day.
 
I have a feeling they'll be easier to get from now on.
 
I know if you in the western suburbs of Chicago that Reef Plus in Aurora has had them in stock when I was there. I don't know if they do now.
 
In stock now at BRS.

F840A52F-3528-4B09-91A7-8FB5ABD44380.png
 
Scarcity seems to have extended to the DoS now too. Hadn’t occurred to me before, but I bet the popularity of trident has significantly goosed sales of DoS.
 
I appear to have just ordered one from Premium Aquatics. Just randomly went to the site and it said in stock. 1:49pm MST.
 
And now Marine Depot has them, though it looks like you can only get one from them in a bundle.
 
Marine Depot currently has them in stock in bundles.
I have been holding off on the Apex because I also want the Trident & DOS to pair with it. So happy I did. Bundle ordered 1/11/20 4pm. Can’t wait to receive it!
 
Marine Depot currently has them in stock in bundles.
I have been holding off on the Apex because I also want the Trident & DOS to pair with it. So happy I did. Bundle ordered 1/11/20 4pm. Can’t wait to receive it!
6D361049-1340-4183-8FEE-2D23123FBF17.gif
 
Interesting that Marine Depot is only selling them in bundles and not individually. I don't know if they are shipped directly from Neptune as bundles, but I suspect not, meaning MarineDepot is essentially trying to capitalize on the Trident shortage by making people purchase a bundle if they want the Trident.
 
Interesting that Marine Depot is only selling them in bundles and not individually. I don't know if they are shipped directly from Neptune as bundles, but I suspect not, meaning MarineDepot is essentially trying to capitalize on the Trident shortage by making people purchase a bundle if they want the Trident.
I emailed them about this I’m still waiting for a response.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top