Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

If anyone sees one of these become available and isn't waiting themselves, I would sure appreciate a heads up.
Thanks, Robert
 
If anyone sees one of these become available and isn't waiting themselves, I would sure appreciate a heads up.
Thanks, Robert
BRS put a shipment into stock on Wednesday, and they were still available Thursday afternoon. Made it at least 24 hours before they sold out... Should be able to find them relatively easily these days. I'd recommend signing up for email notifications for when they come into stock with the main online retailers.
 
Marine Depot sent me a message this morning that they have them (although only as a bundle) another website also sent me a notification, can't remember if it was saltwater aquarium or liveaquaria... Looks like they are ramping up production...
 
Just so folks know. They do come around. Just picked up #2 today and my LFS now report 102 weeks when they order. I also managed to find a 6 month reagent pack in stock.

trident.jpg
 
I had to put fido on guard duty LOL. Some locals have told me they are gonna come and liberate it from my cruel world hehehe.

20200217_194338.jpg
 
BRS SENT ME the link i was able to purchase right away i got it the next day...

LOVE BRS!
Be patient with it. make sure all is well especially if your going to use a DOS with it. I do and love the stability but let the Trident get some history first.
 
Bulk reef supply has them in stock right now. Just purchased one
 
aqua cave also shows in stock
 
LFS i normally go to has 5 or 6 in stock along with the 6 month supply of reagents.
 
Tridents are becoming more available while the 6 month reagents have become the unicorns...
 
@Lightdir who's your LFS and will they take paypal? I can't find 2-month reagents anywhere let alone 6 month. Neptune is even sold out of the 2 month reagents. Looks like I may have to do the shutdown on mine until the reagents become available....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top