May 13, 2014 #21 Msmith2813 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 408 Reaction score 65 Location Bakersfield CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That's cool! enjoy
Jun 7, 2014 #22 OP OP Stemick Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 7, 2014 Messages 187 Reaction score 21 Location NW Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Today was very nice day and had the day off so I thought I would go get a dose of Vitamin SEA. I put some sunblock this time to avoid the burn. Thought I would sure the adventure again enjoy. Attachments acro acan.jpg 100.7 KB · Views: 136 angel fish.jpg 51.4 KB · Views: 128 clown and anaemone.jpg 101.7 KB · Views: 144
Today was very nice day and had the day off so I thought I would go get a dose of Vitamin SEA. I put some sunblock this time to avoid the burn. Thought I would sure the adventure again enjoy.
Jun 7, 2014 #23 OP OP Stemick Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 7, 2014 Messages 187 Reaction score 21 Location NW Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 More of the fun!!!! Attachments clam.jpg 51 KB · Views: 126 GReen coral.jpg 101.9 KB · Views: 133 small fish acro.jpg 87.7 KB · Views: 150 purpleish acro.jpg 77.5 KB · Views: 123 REEF bottom.jpg 88.6 KB · Views: 150
Jun 7, 2014 #24 OP OP Stemick Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 7, 2014 Messages 187 Reaction score 21 Location NW Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pics still flowing Attachments school fish.jpg 62.5 KB · Views: 135 small fish.jpg 55.1 KB · Views: 128 wrasse 1.jpg 64.4 KB · Views: 144 wrasse.jpg 21 KB · Views: 129 Yellow fish.jpg 48.6 KB · Views: 127
Jun 7, 2014 #25 OP OP Stemick Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 7, 2014 Messages 187 Reaction score 21 Location NW Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here is te last of todays adventure :wink: Attachments small wrasse.jpg 100.5 KB · Views: 124 wrasse acro.jpg 52.7 KB · Views: 141 TRIP 2.jpg 104.8 KB · Views: 164
Jun 8, 2014 #26 nickg Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 2, 2013 Messages 771 Reaction score 81 Location Atlanta, GA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bad butt!!!! Love the clowns in the nem....
Jun 8, 2014 #27 ReefTankRebel Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 1, 2013 Messages 272 Reaction score 82 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 AMAZING!! I'd Love for me and the wife to do this.
Jun 9, 2014 #28 T tlove New Member View Badges Joined Apr 28, 2012 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location ga Rating - 0% 0 0 0 nice,took my first dive in Dec 2013, can't wait to go again