It was like swimming in a Reef tank.

Today was very nice day and had the day off so I thought I would go get a dose of Vitamin SEA. I put some sunblock this time to avoid the burn. Thought I would sure the adventure again enjoy.
 

Attachments

  • acro acan.jpg
    acro acan.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 136
  • angel fish.jpg
    angel fish.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 128
  • clown and anaemone.jpg
    clown and anaemone.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 144
More of the fun!!!!
 

Attachments

  • clam.jpg
    clam.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 126
  • GReen coral.jpg
    GReen coral.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 133
  • small fish acro.jpg
    small fish acro.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 150
  • purpleish acro.jpg
    purpleish acro.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 123
  • REEF bottom.jpg
    REEF bottom.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 150
Pics still flowing
 

Attachments

  • school fish.jpg
    school fish.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 135
  • small fish.jpg
    small fish.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 128
  • wrasse 1.jpg
    wrasse 1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 144
  • wrasse.jpg
    wrasse.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 129
  • Yellow fish.jpg
    Yellow fish.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 127
Here is te last of todays adventure :wink:
 

Attachments

  • small wrasse.jpg
    small wrasse.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 124
  • wrasse acro.jpg
    wrasse acro.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 141
  • TRIP 2.jpg
    TRIP 2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 164
nice,took my first dive in Dec 2013, can't wait to go again
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top