JASON FOX'S SUNDAY DRIVER - Who has one ???

I know where…….from me
CDC8B417-170D-4762-9981-BA72288EC94B.jpeg
1CCD4760-9C05-43D4-8D8E-3EFD987F4803.jpeg

Man Charlie,
That piece is beautiful!
What species? Doesn't look like a tenni to me, more smooth...
 
Man Charlie,
That piece is beautiful!
What species? Doesn't look like a tenni to me, more smooth...
This is an acropora enigmatata haha. I have it growing in 4 different areas of my tank. Higher par and it grows really thick like a Tenuis. Lower par grows thinner branches like a striata. So my answer is….I don’t know
 
Man Charlie,
That piece is beautiful!
What species? Doesn't look like a tenni to me, more smooth...
Here’s a couple terrible pics of 1 of my Sundays that is in higher par (450ish)
 

Attachments

  • 1FD4F745-5933-4E89-A34B-32ACB6B4241F.jpeg
    1FD4F745-5933-4E89-A34B-32ACB6B4241F.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 2C19C118-27BA-493B-8CCE-44C85FD7FA03.jpeg
    2C19C118-27BA-493B-8CCE-44C85FD7FA03.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 195

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top