- Joined
- Jun 8, 2017
- Messages
- 1,420
- Reaction score
- 792
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Craziness.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are not alone... Love all this corals but hate ultra forced blue lights and photoshoped contrast.Good looking acros are good looking and don't need saturation turned up to 11.
This is an orange passion from Cultivated Reef, for example, taking with T5's on (coral+, blue+)
![]()
Yea, looks very cool under blue light, and also looks good under white light. I grow weary of seeing blue light corals only. IMO wait until you see a decent sized colony before buying, you don't know if it will grow well in captivity and you don't really know the color until it does show it can grow well in captivity.
My bias is pretty strong, I'm one of those white light snobs.![]()
That polyp extension is nuts...so sweet looking!I would have a nice sized colony but I’ve probably cut it 20 times for frags and 2 small minis. Here’s what I have at the moment.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks. It has a little algae from a dead spot, but I’ll deal with that later if needed. Oh btw….I forgot about this oneThat polyp extension is nuts...so sweet looking!
20+ frags though...wow! Looks super happy!
I run hydra 52 HD’s with an ab+‘ish spectrum. All of my pics are with the whites at 30% with an iPhone X and a brown clip on filter.Dang, very nice looking. What spectrum is that under and what lights are you running?
Great looking piece, well done!I run hydra 52 HD’s with an ab+‘ish spectrum. All of my pics are with the whites at 30% with an iPhone X and a brown clip on filter.
Are you sure that’s a Jf Sunday driver?
Are you sure that’s a Jf Sunday driver?
![]()
Okie dokie. I purchased mine and it was actually handed to me by Jason at a show here in Houston. Must be a difference in your lighting and or camera settings.Yes. Bought it directly from Jason.
Is this a SD???
Is this a SD???
Check with Jason fox or TSA. Nice coral btwAnybody know where you can get a Sunday driver these days?
I know where…….from meAnybody know where you can get a Sunday driver these days?

