JASON FOX'S SUNDAY DRIVER - Who has one ???

Good looking acros are good looking and don't need saturation turned up to 11.

This is an orange passion from Cultivated Reef, for example, taking with T5's on (coral+, blue+)

puFml5W.jpg


Yea, looks very cool under blue light, and also looks good under white light. I grow weary of seeing blue light corals only. IMO wait until you see a decent sized colony before buying, you don't know if it will grow well in captivity and you don't really know the color until it does show it can grow well in captivity.

My bias is pretty strong, I'm one of those white light snobs. :D
You are not alone... Love all this corals but hate ultra forced blue lights and photoshoped contrast.

I'm getting to don't know what colors are real and which aren't...
 
A bump for an update...must be some decent colonies by now...fragish pics will due too.

I don't have this piece...but it has peeked my interest.
 
That polyp extension is nuts...so sweet looking!

20+ frags though...wow! Looks super happy!
Thanks. It has a little algae from a dead spot, but I’ll deal with that later if needed. Oh btw….I forgot about this one
44D772A8-DE74-41A0-9B65-982D945E056C.jpeg
 
Dang, very nice looking. What spectrum is that under and what lights are you running?
 
Dang, very nice looking. What spectrum is that under and what lights are you running?
I run hydra 52 HD’s with an ab+‘ish spectrum. All of my pics are with the whites at 30% with an iPhone X and a brown clip on filter.
 
Anybody know where you can get a Sunday driver these days?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top