- Joined
- Mar 20, 2016
- Messages
- 4,182
- Reaction score
- 11,260
- Location
- Lake Helen, FL
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I know where…….from me
![]()
![]()
![]()
Man Charlie,
That piece is beautiful!
What species? Doesn't look like a tenni to me, more smooth...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know where…….from me
![]()
![]()
![]()
This is an acropora enigmatata haha. I have it growing in 4 different areas of my tank. Higher par and it grows really thick like a Tenuis. Lower par grows thinner branches like a striata. So my answer is….I don’t knowMan Charlie,
That piece is beautiful!
What species? Doesn't look like a tenni to me, more smooth...
Can you DM me with pricing, please? Thanks!I know where…….from me
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here’s a couple terrible pics of 1 of my Sundays that is in higher par (450ish)Man Charlie,
That piece is beautiful!
What species? Doesn't look like a tenni to me, more smooth...
Here’s a couple terrible pics of 1 of my Sundays that is in higher par (450ish)

See?……enigmatataWeird....
Those pics look more like a tenuis, hmmm
Killer looking corals either way![]()
See?……enigmatata
Well done Charlie!
