Looking for a new large/show fish for my 120

Male squareback anthias can get to 6" and would certainly be reef safe. Even if you got one that never attained max length, the shape makes it a nice size fish and an attention grabber.

I had one years ago that I bought mealy full grown about 4.5" and he died for unknown reasons (he could have just been old) I have always wanted another, I t just hanged crossed my mind yet, Thank you for reminding me![emoji1]
 
I have a few fish Im willing to sell , they all grew up together and eat like pigs

4" Chevron Tang
4" Yellow Tang
3.5" Mystery Wrasse
3.5 Six Line Wrasse

Let me know if your interested in one or package deal
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top